The Boyle and Petyt Primary School provides a happy, secure and stimulating environment where all children are motivated to learn, are valued as individuals and attain high levels of achievement.
- For all children to be happy, enjoy school and develop a love of learning which will stay with them throughout their lives.
- To help all pupils, through hard work, commitment and self-discipline, to achieve the highest standards of which they are capable.
- For all children to develop logical thought and appropriate information skills in a world of rapidly changing technologies.
- For all children to become independent learners with lively, enquiring and creative minds.
- For all children to have high expectations of their learning.
- For all children to enjoy participating in teamwork and collaboration.
- For all children to develop a concern for their immediate environment and the world in which they live.
- For all children to learn to appreciate the interdependence of individuals, groups and nations.
- For all children to take pride in their actions and in all aspects of school life.
We provide a secure and nurturing environment within which staff can work in partnership with parents to achieve these aims.
The Vision Statement and the Aims provide a foundation for the school’s development and improvement. Together they provide the fundamental statement which underpins all school policies.